While searching for Mlabri tribe location, ended up in a tiny village along scenic Route 4010. Passing by resident realized I am kinda lost and offered help to locate the tribe. Turns out, she (Khun Para Singh) owns an amazing homestay 20 meters down the road. Spent her entire life in Bangkok, finally quit big city and settled here permanently. THB 1000 per night, includes tastefully furnished rooms with showers, safe parking, free dinner on day of arrival and breakfast following day. You may even sleep in tent conveniently placed just in front of the room or set your own camp at the terrace (for the price of THB 300). Homestay offers magnificent views of nearby rice fields and mountains, featuring little creek running right through the property. This video features my second visit, barely a month later accompanied with two of my riding pals and camera team.
Penbaan Homestay, Nan: 18.18317, 100.53606
Booking contact, Khun Som: 064-998-8894
63 ม.4 บ้านห้วยเย็น ต.ปิงหลวง อ.นาหมื่น จ.น่าน
Nan, Thailand 55180
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chungcumyphuoc.com/du-lich
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách sử dụng wifi chùa chìa khoá vạn năng
- Vlog// Khám phá bãi biển hoang sơ Bình Tiên – Phan Rang 🏖 🏝 // Đi cùng Phương // Phuong Nguyen
- Những Địa Điểm Du Lịch Ở Đà Lạt Không Thể Bỏ Qua
- Khám phá thiên đường mua sắm Vincom Center Đồng Khởi | Saigon Shopping Mall
- Dự báo thời tiết ngày mai 02/06/2020 | Bản tin Thời tiết mới nhất | ANTG
Your homestay is very nice. I hope i can go there in one day .
Your friend's voice is very nice.😄
Love to be there one day from Pakistan 🇵🇰,