Opens May 31!
Tickets on sale to Members May 22, and May 23 for the public.
A film on the earthly magic of falling in love, Ryusuke Hamaguchi’s Asako I & II is the brilliant screen adaptation of Tomoka Shibasaki’s bestselling novel, Netemo Sametemo. When Asako (Erika Karata), a shy student from Osaka, meets Baku (Masahiro Higashide) at a photo exhibition, it’s love at first sight. Baku is a mysterious and gorgeous-looking young man, but he likes to disappear when the mood strikes him. Then, one day, he’s gone for good. Two years later, Asako, now working as a server in a Tokyo coffee shop, spots Ryohei (also Higashide), a young sake executive who looks exactly like Baku — to the extent that Asako is convinced she’s found her lost lover. But Ryohei is a very different person: he has no secrets, he is honest and kind-hearted, and he will love Asako with a faithful, protective love, destined to last forever — the kind of love that’s so reassuring it might even be scary.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- WeFit: Từ Startup Được Kỳ Vọng Trở Thành Unicorn, Vì sao Lại Phá Sản? | TIN NÓNG KINH DOANH
- SÔC Bí Thư Xã Liên Hà Xuống Tay Cháu Đ.ốt P.hi T.ang l Hóng Phim TV
- Sports News ngày 11/05 | Quang Hải lọt top huyền thoại châu Á, Cô Vy lại tấn công Premier League
- DAVID BECKHAM'S AMAZING HAIR LOSS TRANSFORMATION! DID HE GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT?
- Lời kể của nạn nhân vụ sập công trình làm 10 người chết ở Đồng Nai |CHUYỂN ĐỘNG ĐÔNG TÂY – 15/5/2020