In 2014, the world avoided a horrific global outbreak of Ebola, thanks to thousands of selfless health workers — plus, frankly, thanks to some very good luck. In hindsight, we know what we should have done better. So, now’s the time, Bill Gates suggests, to put all our good ideas into practice, from scenario planning to vaccine research to health worker training. As he says, “There’s no need to panic … but we need to get going.”
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Subscribe to our channel:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- WeFit: Từ Startup Được Kỳ Vọng Trở Thành Unicorn, Vì sao Lại Phá Sản? | TIN NÓNG KINH DOANH
- SÔC Bí Thư Xã Liên Hà Xuống Tay Cháu Đ.ốt P.hi T.ang l Hóng Phim TV
- Sports News ngày 11/05 | Quang Hải lọt top huyền thoại châu Á, Cô Vy lại tấn công Premier League
- DAVID BECKHAM'S AMAZING HAIR LOSS TRANSFORMATION! DID HE GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT?
- Lời kể của nạn nhân vụ sập công trình làm 10 người chết ở Đồng Nai |CHUYỂN ĐỘNG ĐÔNG TÂY – 15/5/2020