Malaysia has warned of a fresh wave of COVID-19 infections, if people do not follow the tough new restrictions that came into force on March 18. The two-week partial lockdown includes travel restrictions, business and school closures, as well as a ban on large-scale gatherings. Foreigners are not allowed to enter the country. Malaysians cannot travel between states unless with a police permit, but that has since been relaxed after police were inundated by requests. However, some Malaysians are determined not to let the situation get them down.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- WeFit: Từ Startup Được Kỳ Vọng Trở Thành Unicorn, Vì sao Lại Phá Sản? | TIN NÓNG KINH DOANH
- SÔC Bí Thư Xã Liên Hà Xuống Tay Cháu Đ.ốt P.hi T.ang l Hóng Phim TV
- Sports News ngày 11/05 | Quang Hải lọt top huyền thoại châu Á, Cô Vy lại tấn công Premier League
- DAVID BECKHAM'S AMAZING HAIR LOSS TRANSFORMATION! DID HE GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT?
- Lời kể của nạn nhân vụ sập công trình làm 10 người chết ở Đồng Nai |CHUYỂN ĐỘNG ĐÔNG TÂY – 15/5/2020