Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street.
Subscribe to our channel here:
He said he had experienced mild symptoms over the past 24 hours, including a temperature and cough, but would continue to lead the government.
England’s Health Secretary Matt Hancock said he had also tested positive while England’s Chief Medical Officer, Prof Chris Whitty, has shown symptoms.
Another 181 people died with the virus in the past day, figures showed.
It takes the total number of UK deaths to 759, with 14,543 confirmed cases.
#Coronavirus #Covid19 #Corona
Newsnight is the BBC’s flagship news and current affairs TV programme – with analysis, debate, exclusives, and robust interviews.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- WeFit: Từ Startup Được Kỳ Vọng Trở Thành Unicorn, Vì sao Lại Phá Sản? | TIN NÓNG KINH DOANH
- SÔC Bí Thư Xã Liên Hà Xuống Tay Cháu Đ.ốt P.hi T.ang l Hóng Phim TV
- Sports News ngày 11/05 | Quang Hải lọt top huyền thoại châu Á, Cô Vy lại tấn công Premier League
- DAVID BECKHAM'S AMAZING HAIR LOSS TRANSFORMATION! DID HE GET A HAIR TRANSPLANT?
- Lời kể của nạn nhân vụ sập công trình làm 10 người chết ở Đồng Nai |CHUYỂN ĐỘNG ĐÔNG TÂY – 15/5/2020